Our Planned Separation
Wyndham Worldwide announced plans in August 2017 to spin off the company's hotel business, resulting in two separate, publicly traded companies.
Wyndham Hotel Group will become a new, publicly traded pure-play hotel franchising and hotel management company with a portfolio of renowned brands, while Wyndham Vacation Ownership will be joined with RCI to create the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company.
Materials & Presentations
- News Release: Wyndham Worldwide Announces Plan to Become Two Publicly Traded Hospitality Companies (August 2, 2017)
- Wyndham Destinations Overview (March 19, 2018)
- Supplementary Investor Information Relating to Hotel Spin-Off (March 19, 2018)
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Form 10 Registration Statement (March 19, 2018)
- News Release: Wyndham Worldwide Announces Financings by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Its Spin-Off Subsidiary (April 13, 2018)
European Rentals Business Divestiture
- News Release: Wyndham Worldwide Announces Agreement to Sell its European Vacation Rental Business to Platinum Equity (February 15, 2018)
La Quinta Acquisition